We want to make it easy for you to begin taking advantages of all that WA-SSA has to offer! Get started here...
Why Should You Belong to WA-SSA?
The Washington Self Storage Association (WA-SSA) is an organization in which owners, operators and vendors involved in self-storage can keep abreast of important changes in the self storage industry. This might include notification of upcoming legislation that could have an impact on the industry. It might be information regarding changes in market conditions that might affect you directly. Or it could be banks, cities or counties that have adopted new regulations, which will be of interest to you as a owner, operator or vendor.
And as a member of WA-SSA, you are also an affiliate member of the Self Storage Association (SSA).
Member benefits include:
- An annual subscription to the monthly SSA Magazine;
- Free call-in attendance for all your state association members to SSA’s live Webinars;
- Access to the SSA-Self Storage Legal Network Affiliate Plan;
- Special “Affiliate Member” discounted pricing to all SSA Conferences and Trade Shows;
- Special “Affiliate Member” discounted pricing on all SSA Publications;
- Special “Affiliate Member” discounted pricing on all SSA stand-alone educational seminars or programs;
- Special “Affiliate Member” discounted pricing on all SSA-Moody’s/REIS Quarterly (Rental Rate & Occupancy) Data Reports on the Top Fifty U.S. Markets (279 Submarkets).
BUT you only need pay dues to the Washington Self Storage Association to participate in many of the SSA benefits. You can visit the Self Storage Association at www.selfstorage.org.
NOTE: Generally, exempt membership organizations are supported by annual membership fees or dues. When these fees or dues are paid by all members in general support of an organization's exempt purposes and activities, the fees and dues income is related to the organization's exempt purposes and is exempt from tax.
NOTE, the amount of the 2021 dues that represent nondeductible lobbying costs is $30.