Includes choice foyer booth location if desired; inclusion in PowerPoint presentation shown through the day; optional insert in day-of handouts and Sponsorship of the VIP Cocktail Reception at end of day. (Limit of ten Platinum Sponsorships)
Includes choice foyer booth location if desired; inclusion in PowerPoint presentation shown throughout the day and optional insert in day-of handouts. (Limit of twelve Gold Sponsorships)
Includes booth at annual trade show and optional insert in day-of handouts.
- Sponsors listed in “Day of Event” handout
- Sponsors are mentioned at breaks.
- Sponsors are welcome to submit material to be included in day-of packets. This can be brochures or other give-a-way items.
- All sponsors may choose to have a door prize. Vendor Bingo is given to each attendees.
- Door prizes drawn at the Cocktail Reception.
- Sponsors need to send current company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor logos and photos
For sponsors who wish to be included in the PowerPoint presentation, logos and photos must submitted no later than May 1, 2018.
Contact 206-623-8632 or send email to email@example.com.
Paper registration form
If you prefer to register using the paper, you may download the 2018 Vendor form here: 2018 Vendor Registration.docx
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
17620 International Blvd Seattle, WA 98188 206.244.4800
Details for shipping material will be shared with you about 3-4 weeks prior to the event. Set up for booths starts at 6 am day of show. Guests begin to arrive as early as 7:15, with general registration and continental breakfast. Opening session starts at 8:00 am, and there is a mid-morning vendor break. Lunch at 11:45 with vendor visits. The afternoon session start at 1:15, with two afternoon trade show breaks. Closing remarks at 4:30. We do ask sponsors to plan to keep their booths open through the afternoon breaks.
At 4:30 our VIP Platinum Sponsored Cocktail Reception is open. We encourage attendees and sponsors alike to plan to stay and continue your conversations.